Monday, November 3, 2014

Hola,

Wow you had quite the Halloween looks like.  The people from Argentina have messed up thoughts about what we do in the U.S. on Halloween... they think that we all go out and religiously worship witches and dead people.. haha. I had to explain Halloween to a lot of people this past week. 
 
Its all going really quick now that its coming to an end of the mission for everyone.. tell Babcock to shave, crazy kid. Better start reading the scriptures cuz I'm gonna be just the same when I get home. I heard something about day of the dead but nobody does anything its just another excuse to not work. 
 
All is going well here we keep advancing little by little not a whole lot of new to report. Yeah sign me up for BYU-I
Talk to ya next week.
Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment