Monday, September 29, 2014

Hola,
 
We had a good week and encountered a few new investigatores that appear to have been well prepared to recieve the message so we´re excited to keep teaching those new investigators. The area is changing and getting better slowly and with our new mision leader I can see that the Lord is putting into place the people and things that need to happen to establish a well functioning missionary work here in the area and the district. Everybody seems to think that i will be transfered in 3 weeks as that I only have 3 transfers left after this one... I'm not so convinced I think I might be here one more transfer. Looks awesome the pics of the choir we´ll be watching for ya. Tell Greg that i love the  Napolitanas de pollo also... Lomito not so much. I need some time to write my Grandma (Noemi) in Manantial so talk to ya next week.

Los quiero -Elder Stewart 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment