Monday, August 12, 2013

hola,
 
Glad to hear that scout camp went well, bet dad loved it. Haha Michelle... what do you mean you found her in the blackberry patch? I´ll have to ask grandma. I'm glad the violins are finally being played! You can get a taste of my world at her farewell. you get a little email this week because I spent all my time writing to Eric. It was awesome to hear from him!
 
Perico is progressing we have investigators at church and this week found a new investigator (Nicholas) who wants to change his life. He´s a humble guy with three little boys and a wife that we haven´t met yet but wants the very best for them. We have high hopes and more importantly faith for him and a few others as well in the coming weeks. Thanks for the pics... and nice pickles!

Chow- Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment