Monday, July 22, 2013

Hola Familia!
 
Gracias por todos cosa sobre el Barrio (thanks for the update on the ward). I just emailed Braydon, Ethan, and Michelle. Braydon is going to the Nauvoo Temple tomorrow! so jealous! nice truck story as well! The family is all growing up! everybody is getting married and wow  Thing 1-3 look like they´re all 3 yrs older from the pic you sent.
It's cool we have a whole ward of missionaries at the moment with more to come! Awesome! We see immigrants form Bolivia every so often here in traditional dress. Usually older ladies though.
 
We are in a little bit of a transition of investigators at the moment haven't had any baptisms for a little bit but we have a lot on date for the weeks after this week. I spoke in church yesterday and it went pretty well. We are actually fasting right now for an investigator who is 11 and comes to church every Sunday by himself and bore an amazing testimony last fast Sunday in sacrament meeting. His dad is a drunk and mom grew up Catholic so they wont give permission. 
 
Anyways i still haven't got a pic with Yazmin but she runs up and gives me a hug every time i see her. She's the cutest. Tell Grandma Happy Birthday for me and Congrats to Angie as well. Oh and I know there is a 5 dollar fee on the ATM but the office can't seem to get our money straight on my card for both me and my companion since he lost his card. so that's why I've been using my personal card so much. kind of frustrating
 
con amor, Chow, Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment