Monday, July 29, 2013

Hola, 
Cool!! Angie´s wedding looks like it was awesome! Ashlyn´s gone and Eric is only 3 weeks away huh. Crazy I'm still jealous of where he is going! Everyone here asks if it is as beautiful here in Argentina as it is in Utah... we just say "Sí es igual" even though I've seen Call of Duty maps that are better looking than Perico. Haha. Yes I have seen a few violins while I've been here but just little ones from the students walking home from school. I doubt that I  will get to play one any time soon. Transfers happened the week after I got here. We are in the middle of one right now on week 3. Packages are slow and you send them to the mission office like all mail. Then after it has got here and gone through customs I have to pay for the customs cost. So if you send something with a large cost or of great value I pay more depending on the thing you send.
 
The language is coming I can understand pretty much everything they say according to the gospel but not very much normal street talk.
 
We have quite a few investigators here but are having an extremely difficult time with them keeping commitments. Its hard to bring them to an understanding of the importance of the church and why they're really on the earth. I found a scripture today that I really like in Helaman 14:31 that explains the purpose (recieve the light of Christ, Agency, receive good or evil). "He hath given unto you that ye might aknow good from evil, and he hath given unto you that ye might choose life or death; and ye can do good and be crestored unto that which is good, or have that which is good restored unto you; or ye can do evil, and have that which is evil restored unto you." 
 
Anyways what else...
Not a whole lot happened this week. I did get a pic with Yazmin that I'll send.
Espero que Ustedes Tienen una semana marvillosa y tell the Bells hi for me.

Chow, con Amor- Elder Stewart (Estewar)  

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment