Monday, May 20, 2013


Hey,

So Clarksburg is awesome!!!. We are doing really well in Clarksburg we have 5 people on date for baptism!   We have a baptism coming up on June 1st (she is one of the Lords most elect).  The ZL's also have a baptism on the same day!
 
So i hear you've been emailing a sis Young who's son is in my zone… that’s cool we are pretty good friends, and we'll be heading down to Argentina together I’m sure. Great to hear about Braydon and Alex they'll do awesome. I got a letter in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa today and also from Alyssa Brown but I haven't opened them yet. Tell Preston Hi for me and Eric as well.  The Washington DC temple is the temple for this area and I want to go so bad but we don't get to. I'll make sure to take some pics of the house for you by next Monday.

So I don't know about everywhere else but in WV every Missionary is supposed to have thier own iPAD in 1 year. Unfortunately my companion and i lose our nice new 2013 Ford Fusion after this transfer and have to go back to bikes.

Well i can't think of anything else so Hasta Luego- Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment