Monday, February 9, 2015

Hola, 

They still haven´t sent me anything about flight plans so good to know...maybe they don't tell us that stuff until we get to the offices.  That's good to hear that Rob did well with his talk, I didn't know that he was serving in Guatemala. I´ll make sure to get lots of pics as well these last two weeks.
 
This past week was a bit of a hot downer. I got sick Tuesday and was sick the whole week until Sat morning after my comp and Elder Arias gave me a blessing Friday night and I pretty much hopped up out of the chair healed ! Sunday we received 2 references in church from members of the other branch and we met with them the same day. It was a great lesson and the same member accompanied us to teach. So there is still hope. One more P-day and chow, Its going by super fast this transfer. All is well here except the ridiculous amount of heat. 
 
Well talk to ya next week.
Los Quiero Elder Stewart      

No comments:

Post a Comment