Monday, February 16, 2015

Hola

Sounds like all is well and a little bit crazy. So they moved the ward to the South Stake? That seems a little weird. Is that my room?? haha I don't even recognize it. Well the last week here, its pretty strange. i bought a whole bunch of mate today to bring home haha, I think the more part of my luggage is going to be taken up by the mate. I have one request for you and that is that you make me an appointment with a Chiropractor for when i get home because I'm  pretty sure my back and whole body for that matter is thrown out. My body feels like its in its 70´s. :) Michelle wrote me today and asked how much time i have left in the mission... i sent her a message that went something like this hahahahahaha... 7 days. Nextly I´ll be sure to get pics of the house dont worry. Well see ya in a week.   Chowsitos los quiero -Elder Stewart
 
A little conversation with the Boy...
2015-02-16 15:38 GMT-03:00 Karrie Stewart <kkastewart3@gmail.com>:
Hi sweety.   love the pic.  is that your ball?  bringing it home :-)   dad has seen money being taken out of the account...so we are hoping that is buying stuff to bring home.   I'll get that apt with Borup.  I'll get it for the day after you get home.   see you soon.
mom
On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Andrew Stewart <andrew.stewart@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Ya its my ball but im leaving it to the other Elders or they´re going to cry..
2015-02-16 15:46 GMT-03:00 Karrie Stewart <kkastewart3@gmail.com>:
buy another one and take the air out and bring it home :-)  that would be pretty cool to have from
Argentina.
On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Andrew Stewart <andrew.stewart@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Na they are all rip offs here. Much better to buy one that is actually made by Adidas when i get home. and besides a soccer ball is more costly than gold here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment