Monday, January 12, 2015

Hola, 

Yup Elder Alvarenga left for Salta last night at 2am so the four of us went to send him off in the terminal last night. Yes he´s the one from Wash. DC. It was a late night i think we got to sleep at about 3:30am, And thus it has begun my last transfer of the mision. Elder Reyna stayed here in Tartagal with me, so he´ll be sending me home and Elder Arias stayed as well. He will be getting a newbee to train in the mission on Wednesday, so Reyna and i feel a little bit lonely in the house until he gets back with the newbee Wednesday night.
 
Not much else to say for now a bit of a slow week though we did find a few good new investigators. I think we should be able to baptize a few this last transfer and we´re still in the hunter for more new investigators The old ones that we have arent progressing and so its come time to drop them for now. Oh i almost forgot a notable occurance from yesterday. We ate cow head in a members house.... its was an interesting experience :) and I also tried Cow brain!...these people are crazy here. I forgot my camera so i dont have a pic to send you but Alvarenga took a few so get into my facebook and see if you can find him his name is Gabriel Alvarenga im sure he´ll upload the photo.

Alright until next week, Los quiero mucho-

Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment