Monday, December 8, 2014

Hola, 
Sounds like all is well and all is well here as well except that this is literally the hotest place on the face of the earth. We call Tartagal mini Bolivia because the border is literally 15 mins away from here. Our area is called Barrio Villa Saavedra right next to Tartagal city. The members are awesome here and the people much more humble but at the moment we dont have a whole lot of investigators so we´re try to build that up for the moment. I got some great pics this week but you know the story these computers are horrible here so can't send them to you today. I think we should be able to skype on Christmas they told me that there is a member that has a few good computers. We live 4 in the house here one of the Elders ends his mission this transfer. he lives in Wash. D.C., then the transfer after i go, another Elder leaves...I think we´re going to make tomb stones in the back yard with the names of all those who die here haha. We are a small branch here and its not a stake, its a district because they are all branches. We went shopping a little bit today and i bought a few things but i still haven't seen a nativity yet... well got to go we need time to play a little futbol.  They are telling me that summer doesn´t even start here until the 26 of December!... or something like that... i cant even imagine 50 degrees!! Oh and a nice last note, Rocio Correa from my last area got baptized Saturday... it seems that my investigators always get baptized one week after I leave the area!

Los quiero- Elder Stewart 

No comments:

Post a Comment