Monday, May 19, 2014

Hola,
All is well here in Manantial.. sadly we broke our streak of baptisms after 10 weeks straight. This week we hope for 3 baptisms. My papi in this mission Elder Medina finishes his mission in 4 weeks. He wants you to visit him in his parents restaurant... El Farol Mexican restaurant 115w 7200 s. Midvale but you have to wait at least 5 or 6 weeks. 
 
The video that Leo posted is Bro Aslan who is our ward mission leader assistant. in the video when I looked out the window I was making sure the water was still emptying from the baptismal font. There´s still a lot of words and things that I don't understand or don't know. I don't think ill ever be 100% fluent.

not much to tell for the week...Lyssa brown wrote me and told me she got her call to Nashville, Tennessee.
 
Hasta luego,
Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment