Monday, February 17, 2014

hola,
 
Elder Tzun ( pronounced `soon`) and I are doing well this area is awesome and we have probably the best ward mission leader in the whole world... seriously. We have a facebook page for the ward as well " la obra misional Manantial". Log into my facebook page and like it for me.
 
Sorry I don't have a lot of time to write but everything is going well. Elder Tzun ends his mission this transfer with me so were going for a lot of baptisms. We have two areas in truth Manatial and a branch from another town down the road a little ways called Lules. Leo, our mission leader goes out and tracts on his own or with his wife and then later we go visit those that he has invited to listen to us with him. We`re going to play a little soccer hopefully in a couple hours. Its been rainy this whole week which has been nice, I hope it stays this way for a few more days. I`ll send a few pics.. 
 
Elder Stewart
Elder Tzun and I at lunch today.
the other we call "Coka Cola" River!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment