Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hi,
I didn't get to play (Violin) because the activity fell through. I´ll be sure to thank the family that let me use the computer (for Skyping on Christmas) as well. Glad to hear that Landon's eating worse things than me hope he´s doing well. Tell Katie farewell and Mucha suerte con el español.
 
Today is transfers and Elder Molina left for Jujuy at 3am this morning and I've been in the terminal all night and I'm still here waiting for my new companion to arrive Elder Corales from Peru. I haven´t slept at all !! I was sad to see Elder Molina go but I'm sure I'll get over it. 
All is well with our investigators we have 5 with a baptismal date and we hope to baptize the mom of our last baptism this week. We´re back working almost every day with the family we were working with a couple months ago. Its really complicated with them right now but they still show a lot of desire. We´re at a stage right now of building back up our pool of investigators but everyday we encounter more so life is good. Got to go ... is that Despicable Me 2 in the tree? :) haha talk to ya later.    Les Quiero- Elder Stewart 

No comments:

Post a Comment