Monday, November 25, 2013

Hola,
Thanks for all the music, looks good to me for now, I'll let you know if I want more in the future. A sister of another ward that shares our chapel plays the violin. She has two of them.  Our branch is called San Felipe and there is a area called San Felipe but we are part of San Miguel de Tucumán. Our area is in the city but we are really close to the city(centro) . We go into Centro pretty often too pay the house bill and other things as well.

Wow if I had time and President wasn´t so strict with the rules I would write a letter to the family but read this to them at least...

Hola familia Vernon,
¡Espero que ustedes tienen un feliz Navidad!
I have no idea what Christmas is like here in Argentina but I guess I'll find out shortly. Thanks so much for all the love and support that you´ve given me my whole life. I'm so grateful to have this opportunity to serve the people in Argentina and bring the gospel of Jesus Christ, the greatest love that one can find in this life to them. My companion and I have been working really closely with one family and it has been amazing to see the transformation in there lives. We recently baptized 2 of the children which increased the faith in their parents and the love within the family. We hope to baptize the parents soon and bring the spirit into there home more abundantly. Remember to always look for ways to help and share the gospel with others and when you do the blessings of the lord will follow. Les extraño y Les quiero mucho Merry Christmas!
-Elder Stewart 
I haven't heard from Landon but I'm sure he´ll overcome it all, the Lord never gives us challenges that we cant overcome. Happy thanksgiving and a Big Feliz Cumpleaños a la Madre

Les Quiero, chow
The boy

No comments:

Post a Comment