Monday, November 4, 2013

Hola
 
I don't have much time to write this week sorry..
 
I cant believe that moms on another trip! Things here are going well and normal, we have a new mission leader for the branch. He just finished his mission in Chile and also here in Argentina. We´re trying to reactivate the less active members and things are going well with the Medina family. They are coming to church and they seem to like it a lot.
 
The transactions with the debit card were me, so no worries. We had to buy a new washing machine and iron. They are going to reimburse me but its hard to get money from place to place quickly so I just bought it. The package still hasn´t arrived, I guess we´ll see what happens with it.
 
Got to go
Gracias, Te quiero- Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment