Monday, October 21, 2013

 
Hola,
 
So I guess I didn't explain it well we play soccer on a court not a field so cleats are not a problem and I have my indoor shoes with me. Its like indoor futsal with five players on a team. and yes I did score :)   and yeah they finish (the Fútbol tournament) while we were having the baptism so I didn't get to play. and they lost...
 
Yes we did baptize the 2 boys on Saturday and confirmed them in sacrament meeting Sunday.  They were super excited. I don't have a photo because my camera died and my comp didn't have his camera. We took one on the phone but I don't think ill be able to upload it and send it to you. We have a Family home evening with them in the house of a member tonight at 6:30. it should be fun.  I'll take a picture.
 
We have a house here in San Felipe but it needs a lot of cleaning still so we´re working on that but its pretty good living conditions. I miss carpet a lot it literally doesn't exist here.
 
This is pizza Argentina style, This type is actually good. I still haven't taught her how to make it
American style though we didn't have time last Monday. 


Bueno, suerte con tu llamamiento nuevo.  
Bueno Chow, Les Quiero, Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment