Monday, November 24, 2014

hola, 
 
Seriously i dont have any time to write today.  Glad to hear all is well and grandpa is getting better. That's good to hear about Kendall as well... haha and you should probably keep praying for safety cuz i almost would have had a nice ride to the hospital today as we were cleaning all morning and as I was washing the kitchen bare foot went out into the main room of the apartment to get some dishes. As I was walking towards the table I looked down (Thankfully) and noticed something that looked like it was blowing slowly across the floor so I got down a little closer to see what it was and low and behold it was a nice little scorpion that I almost stepped on... I have a pic but you´ll just have to wait :)

Los quiero mucho-Elder Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment